29 Foresters Crescent
• If your item/s are missing, faulty or not as described, the following will apply to you...
• You must notify us of any missing items within 14 days.
• You must notify us of any incorrectly received or unwanted items within 7 days and return within 30 days.
• All items carry a 1 year warranty unless otherwise stated.
• Some products may be required to be sent directly to the manufacturer for any faults after 30 days. Please contact us via Contact Form for advice.
• You must contact us via Contact Form and request an RMA BEFORE returning your item. Returning without an RMA will result in the package being returned to you. You need the following information to request an RMA: 1) Valid Order Number, 2) A Valid Reason to return the item - see details below.
• We will however not accept returns on DRAM, CD/DVD Media, Software or Film for incompatibility issues.
• If your item/s has been mis-described and you wish to return it, you may do so but we must be notified within 7 days of receipt.
• In the unlikely event that you need to return 'Faulty' or 'mis-described' items, we offer a UK Freepost return address. Items restricted by Royal Mail, UK Civil Aviation Authority & International returns are not covered by this service.
• International returns must be sent via your local postal service. We cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. For valuable items we recommend using a recorded delivery service.
• Unwanted items must be returned to us complete with their original packaging and accessories.
• To arrange a claim for your missing items we have to allow a full 28 days from the date of dispatch for the delivery of the goods (as required by the Royal Mail Postal Service), then we will be able to arrange to refund or resend the items as required.